Junkosha Technology Innovator of the Year Award Terms and Conditions
- Junkosha’s Technology Innovator of the Year Award is organised by Junkosha USA Inc. of 18201 Von Karmen Avenue, Suite 1080, Irvine, California 92612, USA.
- By entering the awards, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood all of the terms and conditions set out here.
- By entering the Technology Innovator of the Year Award, all award entrants have agreed to allow the details of their entry to be shared with the judges and representatives of Junkosha. All entrants will be deemed to have consented to the transfer and sharing of their personal, company and project data and information for the purpose of administration and judging of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- All entrants must represent and warrant that all entries should be free from any issues related to intellectual properties and other rights.
- The Technology Innovator of the Year Award is open to individuals and teams operating in the value chain for delivery of Interventional Medical procedures or Microwave/MMW technologies.
- All entries must be received by Junkosha prior to the submission deadline of midnight GMT time zone on 30th September 2021. Entries received after the submission deadline will not be accepted. Neither Junkosha nor the judges will accept responsibility or liability for any lost, late, mislaid or incomplete entries, with all such entries deemed invalid. For the purpose of doubt, proof of dispatch shall not be accepted as proof of entry.
- All entries must be submitted in English and submitted electronically with supporting documents (if applicable) using the ‘Entry Form’ Any entry received by any other means including via email, fax, post or hand delivered will not be accepted.
- Upon written request, entries may be withdrawn by the entrant prior to 30th September 2021.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over. The entrant or the employer represented by the entrant, must have worked or be directly associated with the project or solution that is featured in the entry.
- Entries must be submitted by the person with whom all future correspondence about the awards and finalist information will be sent.
- Entries must not exceed the word count of 1,000 words per individual category area (Objectives / Strategy / Execution / Results) per entry. This word limit does not apply to supporting documentation.
- The judges will shortlist up to 6 finalists (3 per sector). All finalists will be notified via email by the end of November 2021 of their successful entry. Entrants that are not successful will also be notified by the end of November 2021.
- All finalists will be expected to present their ideas in a live video (details to be provided nearer the time) throughout December 2021.
- Following the presentations, the judges will review each entry and pick the winner. The winner(s) will be notified via email by the end of February 2022. The unsuccessful entrants will also be notified by the end of February 2022.
- The award winner(s) will be announced on 17th March 2022. Under no circumstances will the details of the winner be disclosed prior to the event. The winner(s) will receive $25,000 to implement their innovation. Finalists (excluding the winners) will receive a certificate within 30 days of the event.
- All Finalists will be listed on Junkosha’s website and via Junkosha’s social media channels and newsletters.
- The Technology Innovator of the Year Award is judged by a panel of independent judges.
- The judges and Junkosha reserve the right at their absolute discretion to reject any entry without explanation or notice.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no explanation, correspondence or discussion will be offered or entered into before or following the judges’ decision. Additionally, feedback will not be given on any successful or unsuccessful entry before or following the judges’ decision.
- Junkosha and the judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not accompanied by the appropriate / correct supporting documentation or any entry deemed to be inaccurate, false or misleading.
- The judges and Junkosha accept no responsibility for any costs associated with entering or attending the awards. This includes but not limited to: attending the awards ceremony or the creation, submission, judging and / or evaluation of award entries.
- Junkosha reserves the right at its own discretion to alter or reschedule the awards, the awards ceremony and / or to change the judging panel and / or these terms at any time and without notice.
- Junkosha will not be liable for any death, injury, financial loss or damage sustained by an award attendee as a result of, or arising from any circumstances, including but not limited to financial losses arising from the rescheduling or the cancellation of the awards by Junkosha, which right Junkosha hereby reserves where in its opinion it thinks such action necessary, or appropriate under such circumstances which is deemed to be outside the control of Junkosha.
- All award entrants agree to indemnify Junkosha against all costs, claims, damages and expenses that any award entrant incurs as a result of, or in connection with: any breach of this agreement by Junkosha; or any complaint or claim made or brought against Junkosha in respect of any act or omission on the part of any award entrant or its representatives.
- Prior and following the awards, Junkosha will produce a comprehensive media / publicity campaign highlighting the awards, winners, and finalists. All award entrants, winners and finalists agree to offer Junkosha the exclusive right to use content, images and film for the promotion of the awards, and for the commercial promotion of Junkosha and any Junkosha event.
- All award entrants, winners and finalists grant Junkosha the exclusive right to use and reproduce their name, trademark and company logo for pre-event, onsite and post-event marketing of the awards, and for the commercial promotion of Junkosha and any Junkosha event.
- By submitting your registration for Junkosha’s Technology Innovator of the Year Award, you consent to Junkosha contacting you via email and telephone with regards to this and future events / services.
By entering Junkosha’s Technology Innovator of the Year Award, all award entrants have agreed to allow the details of their entry to be shared with the judges and representatives of Junkosha. All entrants will be deemed to have consented to the transfer and sharing of their personal, company and project data and information for the purpose of administration and judging of the awards and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
By submitting a registration for this award, the participant acknowledges and gives consent on behalf of all person’s mentioned on this registration form to have their details entered onto Junkosha’s database. The participant also acknowledges and gives consent for Junkosha to contact the registered delegate via email and / or telephone for this and future Junkosha events and services that are relevant to them.
Your details will be entered into the Junkosha database to help us process your entry more efficiently and to keep you informed of information in relation to these awards as well as upcoming events and services. Should you wish to opt out of receiving information related to additional awards, events and services supplied by Junkosha, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junkosha will . For the full information on how we use your data, please review our
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania USA. Any dispute arising from or in relation to this Agreement shall be finally settled by the state court of Pennsylvania, which shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over the dispute.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other legitimate body to be illegal, invalid or unreasonable, it will not affect the remaining terms and conditions which will continue in force.